Sunday, October 22, 2023

Candy Corn Delight


 I can hardly believe that Halloween weekend is next week! Time does indeed fly doesn't it? Guess what else flies? Well, a witch of course and it happens to be the theme of my card for you today.

I used several Halloween washi tapes and brads to make a fun gate fold card. To begin, I cut the candy corn shapes out of colored cardstock on my Cricut machine. This is an easy shape and you could also easily sketch the candy corn shape and cut the pieces out. I used yellow and orange cardstock for the bottom layers. The washi tape I chose has a white background but the yellow and orange cardstock colors peak through the background of the washi tape. This allows me to get the traditional color scheme for candy corn. 

I used three washi tapes for the side panels. On the left is Skull Washi Tape and Boo Washi Tape. On the right I used a single strip of Wide Wood Washi Tape. The bottom layer of the candy corn is Gnome Fall Washi Tape. The middle layer is Hat and Broom Washi Tape. The top is Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape

I used many brads on the right panel. They include the Vacuum and Broom Brads, Bat Brads, Witch Hat Brads and Witch Leg Brads. This wouldn't be my card if I didn't add some bling so the final touch are Orange Pearl Bling from the multi pack. The entire list of products are below. 

Shopping List:

I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment