Thursday, October 26, 2023

Happy Holidays

 If you stopped by last Thursday you saw the Rum Cake recipe scrapbook page I shared with you that was loaded with lovely holiday and cooking themed products from Eyelet Outlet.  I was so pleased with how that page turned out, I decided to create a holiday card that was similar.


I cut the sentiment and flourishes with my Cricut out of gold foil iron-on.  If you haven't tried HTV on cardstock, you're missing out!  I apply it with my Cricut Easy Press at set at 270 degrees for 30 seconds and it works beautifully!  In each corner I added an Eyelet Outlet peppermint candy brad along with a few snowflake brads and this card was complete in no time!

Thanks for stopping in today!  Just an FYI....It's just sixty days until Christmas!  








No comments:

Post a Comment