Saturday, October 7, 2023

From Drab to Fab!!

Even if you do not have a stash of craft supplies at your disposal to create handmade cards, you can still have all the fun using Eyelet Outlets brads and bling!

For this week’s creation, I didn’t make any cards…nope…I BOUGHT them from my local Dollar store!! I bought the three plainest looking cards I could find knowing Eyelet Outlet would come to my rescue to help jazz them up!

Check these out!

For the Happy Birthday card, I used a variety of colors from the Lollipop Brads, multi colored pearl bling, and two different washi-tapes in the corners – the Dot Washi Tape and the Glitter Chevron Washi Tape.




For the Baby Boy card, I used a Safety Pin Brad, several Water Splat Brads, three of the Train Mix Brads, blue Jewel Bling, and two different washi-tapes – the Silver Foil Washi Tape and the Glitter Dark Blue Washi Tape.



For the Baby Girl card, I used a Safety Pin Brad, several Heart Brads, pink Jewel Bling, white pearl bling and some white Pearl Swirl Bling.



You don’t have to make handmade cards from scratch to use EO’s goodies.  As you can see, any store-bought card can be transformed into a handmade card that is cute enough to be the gift! 



Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment