Monday, October 30, 2023

Fall Camping

 

Today I made a card with a camp yard scene. I love the Eyelet Outlet
camping brads with the tents and fire. It looks cute but I am
not a camping girl by any means and would most likely be
in the closest hotel..

I also added tree brads to make it more realistic. What really makes
 the scene so realistic is the mountain washi tape I added from 
Eyelet Outlet. Although it is wide I put down two strips so the page
looked full and complete. Finally, I attached two of the 
squirrel brads that are brand new to the Eyelet Outlet
collection along with some glitter washi tape
at the corners of the card.  

Your Eyelet Outlet Shopping List
Acorn & Squirrel Brads
Pine Tree Brads
Camping Brads
Mountain Washi Tape
Skinny Glitter Washi Tape

See you next Monday and keep crafting.


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment