Sunday, October 29, 2023

Happy Birthday Bookshelves


 Hello Ai fans! I'm here today with a fun indoor scene featuring the new Book Washi Tape now at the store. For a long time, EO has carried a popular and loved Book Washi Tape. Recently a second design was added and I've used it here on these die cut shelves. This is also called Book Washi Tape but it is a bit more whimsical. It has little paper airplanes floating along the top of the books. You can see the two washi tape patterns below in greater detail.

Original Book Washi Tape
Newest Book Washi Tape

 The shelves and plants were made with dies in my stash. I decorated them with several brads. On the top shelf I added a Feline Brad and Book Brad. On the second shelf I included a Book Brad and Fan Brad. On the floor I included a cute Resin Mouse with a Happy Birthday Bubble Brad. Next to the mouse is a Puppy Brad. The floor and ceiling were made with Wood Washi Tape.
 
Here's a complete shopping list for this card:
Book Washi Tape (original design not used on card)

This was a fun card to make and very easy to create a bookshelf theme. What you put on your shelves is only limited by your imagination!

I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment