Monday, October 2, 2023

Pinata Party


 These are our new pinata brads from Eyelet Outlet and I fell
 in love with them immediately. I also had a pinata stamp
 set from Pretty Pink Posh so I colored the pinata stamps to match the brads,
 cut each one out, and added foam for some elevation.

I also used one of my favorite washi tapes from Eyelet Outlet. It always
seems to go perfectly with just about anything. For a bit
of sparkle I added a small strip of glitter washi and embellished
it with orange enamel brads.

Looks like it is time to get this party rolling and find what is in the pinata.
Here is your Eyelet Out Shopping List
Pinata Brads
 Chevron Washi tape
Enamel Dots in Orange
Glitter Thin Washi Tape

See you next Monday and keep creating.


Elizabeth - Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment