Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Gratitude Recorded

 Do you keep a November Gratitude Journal? For the last couple of years, I have participated in writing daily gratitude using a traveler's notebook. This year, I decided to do rolodex cards!

I started with creating a rolodex template and began adding my stamps. I added the year, month, and my "focus" on the first rolodex card. For the second card, I used a lined stamp to create my background and lines for journaling.

Lastly, I embellished with Eyelet Outlet's beautiful Autumn themed washi tapes and brads! The possibilities are endless! I hope you are inspired to create a way to cultivate and record your daily gratitude this November.

I hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment