Thursday, August 8, 2024

Happy Halloween

 I know it's a little early for Halloween, but it will be here before you know it, so let's get started!

By now I hope you've stopped by Eyelet Outlet and had a look at all of our new brads.  Among them are these awesome candy corn brads.  I created this card in Cricut Design Space using a jar from the Cricut image library. Using the slice tools and a bit of acetate for the window, I created a shaker card.  In addition to the candy corn brads which I fastened to the back layer, I added some of our amazing sequins.


How about these lack-o-lantern sequins!  Don't you just love them?!  I also added a few round white and yellow ones to the mix inside my shaker. The ghost brads are a favorite of mine, and I thought it was a perfect addition to the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today.  We'd love to see how you're using Eyelet Outlet products in your projects and hope you'll share with us on our Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group.  




No comments:

Post a Comment