Thursday, August 22, 2024

Unlock Your Potential

 School bells are starting to ring and it's time to unlock those lockers and so I thought I'd share a back-to-school card with you today that I'll be sending to my granddaughter.

For this card I found an image of some lockers from CreativeClipCloud on Etsy and imported it into Cricut Design Space. I specifically wanted at least one locker door to be open so I could fill it with some Eyelet Outlet brads. I chose the books brad and a basketball brad since my granddaughter plays on her school's basketball team.  I also added a water bottle brad and a few gold stars to my sentiment.

Eyelet Outlet will be at the Scrapbook Expo this weekend at Edison New Jersey, so if you're in the area, stop by our booth and see us!






No comments:

Post a Comment