Sunday, August 4, 2024

Mitten Magic



I've been busy making Christmas cards so that I'm ready for our card mailings and for my church's craft fair coming up in December. The task is enjoyable with all the wonderful holiday brads and bling from Eyelet Outlet. This card has a number of elements but is pretty quick to create. The mittens and checked cardstocks were cut using Cricut Design Space. Once I designed it by sizing and arranging it to my liking, I cut the pieces out and proceeded to put them together.

Once pieced, the card was ready to decorate. First I glued the arched background in place. Then I cut the circles for the sentiment with punches and stamped the white one. I layered them with foam tape and applied it to the bottom corner. Then I added the three Holly Brads to the other corners.

Next, I added the Tree -Retro Brad to the center of the white tree. I added three Snowflake Brads on the two mittens and then three White Snowflake Bling pieces to the mitten cuff. I like the pops of white and green on this card. The brads and bling set the mittens off perfectly.

SHOPPING LIST
Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment