Saturday, February 3, 2018

#1 In My Book!

Have you seen Eyelet Outlet Book Brads and coordinating Book Washi Tape?  Here's a few projects I did with them and I think you're going to want to get on over to Eyelet Outlet.com and pick some up!

First, a sweet card for the your #1 honey!  I lined the book shelf with Eyelet Outlet Book Washi Tape (it's also available in a wide glitter style) and then topped the shelf with the Book Brad.  I finished up with Eyelet Outlet Enamel Hearts that come in lots of shapes and colors. 


Continuing with my book theme today, I created a quick and easy bookmark using Eyelet Outlet Book Washi and one of our dinosaur brads.  These would make great classroom gifts!


Thanks for visiting!  See these products and so much more at Eyelet Outlet.com








1 comment:

  1. haha That's so funny and adorable!
    Also wanted to say thank you to Eyelet Outlet for being
    a sponsor at CSM's Creativation Giveaway! Such a very
    generous prize!

    ReplyDelete