Thursday, February 1, 2018

Have I TOAD You I Love You?

Good Thursday morning, crafty friends!  Today I'm bringing you a fun little card using the Eyelet Outlet Frog Brad Set.  I had to kiss a few frogs, as they say, before I found my prince, but I finally did find him and we'll be celebrating 20 years together soon!  I think this card will give him a little chuckle!


I'm sure you'll agree - these little frogs are simply adorable! This 12 piece set comes with frogs as well as the cattails and flowering lilypad. I added an Eyelet Outlet Enamel Heart to my scene, too. Eyelet Outlet has dozens of fun enamel hearts in all sorts of shapes and colors!  

 

Thanks for stopping by today and if you haven't signed up for monthly newsletter, you should!  Just enter your email address at the top right corner of this page and you'll be the first to know about sales and new product releases!  









No comments:

Post a Comment