Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Concentration

Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards!  I'm thrilled to be continuing with the Eyelet Outlet design team for another term, but I'm going to be posting on Tuesdays rather than Saturdays. 

I participate in several blog hops on my personal blog.  As they occur over the weekend, my Saturday post overlapped.  This way my Eyelet Outlet gets all the attention it deserves...or maybe, given the name of this post, I should say concentration! 

When I saw these Emotion Brads in the Eyelet Outlet store, I had what I hoped would be a great idea for a card.  Check out these cuties:


 I paired them with the Dot Washi Tape.




I don't know if you remember the old game show, Concentration, but I loved that show!  My card is based on all those enjoyable hours I spent watching and trying to solve the puzzle before the contestants.



I cut the little flaps on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel of cardstock and then covered each of them with the Dot Washi.  Under the flaps are the Emotion Brads with their little captions.



Inside, I had a bit of fun with the sentiment.  I'm hoping it's the last thing the recipient expects after I was extolling the virtues of memory games on the front...and it makes them smile.


I hope this made you smile, too. 



Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

9 comments: