Thursday, June 28, 2018

A Good Friend

I consider myself very fortunate to have a best friend who is always there for me.  She celebrates the great times with me and helps me through the dark ones so this card is definitely for her!

I used Cricut's Word of Mouth cartridge for the sentiment and the Best Friends cartridge for the girls.  I was so excited to discover that by sizing the girls at 2.7 inches high I could dress them in Eyelet Outlet's new "Jeans & T-Shirt" brads!  The clothing fit them "to a T!"  😊


A few mini stitched flowers on the landscape and my card was complete! 

Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or better yet, see us in person at one of the many trade shows we'll be attending in the coming months!  This weekend we're at the Scrapbook Expo in Kansas City, MO!  





No comments:

Post a Comment