Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Here's to Beer

It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.

I have so many projects using Eyelet Outlet's newly released brads and brand new line of clear stamps, I have a hard time waiting for Tuesdays to roll around.

Today I'm sharing cards made using the new Beer Clear Stamps.  These are so much fun with which to work when paired with the new Beer Brads.

My first card uses the beer mug brads as my color inspiration.  I found some digital patterned paper on Etsy called Oktober Fest to match and then combined black, gray, yellow and white cardstocks.
After I attached everything, I realized I should have done something with the rather stark gray background so I blinged the card up a bit with Black Pearl Bling.


Next up is a card that combines another image from the set with the beer bottles and the Anodized Star Brads (which I colored black).  There are stars on one of the beer bottle labels so adding stars coordinated really well.

The card base is a cut file from the Silhouette store.  I reminded me of the beer foam.  A few of the holes I cut out were just sitting there so I added them to the empty space at the bottom of the card.



I shared a card with the beer brads previously.  I added a bit of Liquid Applique to the mugs to simulate foam and it worked really well.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment