Friday, June 1, 2018

Marilyn was Born to Sparkle!

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here with another ATC*.  This one is features a collage I built around the Marilyn Monroe Washi Tape from Eyelet Outlet.  Time to play...


I started by stamping with black ink on white cardstock. 


I don't have pics of me building the collage.  I started with the images of Marilyn then added in bits from the Butterfly Music and Musical Notes washi tapes, keeping the lines horizontal.  I just played around until I was happy then I added the pops of red with the Skinny Washi tape. When I was done I matted the ATC, alternating black and white cardstock before popping it up on the card front.  And no card with Marilyn would be complete without bling, right?  The 12mm Jewel Bling comes in a pack of 40 self adhesive pieces in pink and red with a clear detail around the edge.


Make sure the inside is as pretty as the outside - love this sentiment!


I added some clear jewel bling.  Gotta love sparkle so it's a good thing it comes in packs of 100!


Whether you want individual jewels or long decorative strips, Eyelet Outlet has a wide variety of colors, sizes and styles. Be sure to check out the whole inventory of Sticky Back Bling HERE to find the finishing touch for your projects!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Marilyn Monroe ATC:

Eyelet Outlet Marilyn Monroe Washi Tape
Eyelet Outlet Butterfly Music Washi Tape
Eyelet Outlet Music Note Washi Tape
Eyelet Outlet  Skinny Washi Tape - 5 Rolls
Eyelet Outlet 12mm Jewel Bling - Clear Edge
Eyelet Outlet Jewel Multi Size Bling - 100 Count, clear
Pink & Main Believe Script stamp set

*Artist Trading Card -  2.5' x 3.5" original art made in any medium and intended to be traded with other artists

No comments:

Post a Comment