Monday, June 4, 2018

You're #1 Dad!

Have you seen Eyelet Outlet's new "#1 Foam Hand Brads?"  They're the perfect way to let Dad know he's #1 this Father's Day!  Today I'm using them as part of my gift wrapping.


I purchased the "Cheering Crowd" SVG from RetroWallDecor on Etsy and the #1 Dad image is from Cricut's "Phrases" cartridge.  For this application, I snipped the prongs off of the back of the brads and secured them to the package with foam dots.  


The Foam Hand Brads come in a package of 12 and include orange, navy, red, green, and yellow so whatever your team colors are, Eyelet Outlet has you covered!  This dad is a Baylor Bears fan, so I stuck with the green and yellow for this project.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure and follow us on Intagram and Pinterest, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment