Saturday, June 9, 2018

Fintastic!

Welcome to the weekend! And an extra shout out to anyone visiting us in St Paul, MN at this weekend’s  Scrapbook Expo Show!!  

This is Rebecca, and this morning I’m playing with the NEW Fish Stamp Set, one of 16 great new coordinating stamps now available in the store and at shows. 



First, washi and brads pair with the stamp set for a ready to mail, fishie greeting.




Next, I had some fun with the little fishie stamp for a watercolor background. I heat embossed the fish stamp in a repeating pattern, and then I watercolored the background, creating a resist image.  I fussy cut the fish bowl stamp and used more Brads and washi to finish the card front.



And finally, I used another piece of watercolored background and mixed two packs of fish brads (here and here) the fish stamp to create a full fishing hole. 






No comments:

Post a Comment