Thursday, February 13, 2020

Cute as a Bug

Happy Thursday, crafters!  Today I have a couple of cards that are cute as a bug!  It was hard to decide between Eyelet Outlet's mini ladybug brads and the mini ant brads, so problem solved!  I made two cards!


The magnifying glass is from Cricut's Classroom Icons image set.  I just love the little chubby fingers on this hand image which is from A Child's Year image set.  The smiling ladybug and wide eyed ant images are Miss Kate's Cuttable images and available in the Cricut image library. I used foil iron-on and my Cricut Easy Press for the sentiment.  I've really been having fun lately using iron-on materials on card stock!  

I love the way the mini ant brad and mini ladybug brad look under the magnifying glass, don't you?  I embellished the smiling ladybug with Eyelet Outlet heart brads on her antennas and I used Eyelet Outlet eye brads on my big-eyed ant.  Those eyes really popped!!  He's holding an Eyelet Outlet enamel heart in his hands, too.

See all the Eyelet Outlet Bugs & Critters at EyeletOutlet.com!  Until next week, happy Valentine's Day!








1 comment:

  1. This way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's story begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the EXACT same methods lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I get my big break?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, isn't it right?

    Your success story is going to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete