Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Inspired by... Catalogs?

Ideas can literally come from ANYWHERE, but one of my (Lauren's) --perhaps surprising-- sources are the silly t-shirts in novelty catalogs. I can't actually imagine BUYING such a shirt, but it's unusual for me to flick through and not see something I think would make a fun card. In this case, since I knew I had a couple of varieties of Eyelet Outlet Brads which would work perfectly (Kitten Brads and Long Cats) I've made two!

EDITED:  Lauren has generously shared her quote in two fonts on the Freebie page...check the tab at the top of the blog! Thanks, Lauren!!


I've used the Kitten Brads as accents quite a few times (especially on Halloween cards!) but I'm glad they are finally getting their starring role. I made a base of Coloring Book Washi, mounted it on a panel of Big Dot Tape and finally added a small pink heart from the Multicolor Enamel Set. My sentiment is in a free font called AR Cena.


My second card uses a free font called AR Bonnie because I liked how its super skinny line paired perfectly with the Long Cat Brads. These guys are on clearance, which is happy because they're only $1.09 but sad because when we run out, they won't be coming back. I matted the sentiment on a panel with Geometric Tape and made the background from Paw Tape.


I hope you'll be inspired by something random and wonderful today... and then I bet we have some Eyelet Outlet Brads and Tape that will help make it into the perfect card!

is pretty sure she gets 
EVERY catalog in the world!

2 comments:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (By the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    Tap on this link to uncover if this short test can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (And by the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to see if this easy quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete