Saturday, February 20, 2021

A literal and true sentiment!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing another clean and simple card created with quarantine-inspired brads that are new in the store along with some wide washi tape and bling to make it all girly! This is another card in my series to pay tribute to our frontline healthcare workers. And yes, this sentiment is literal and true - "crap" does happen but we always seem to get through it! ;)

I created a standard A2 size top-folding card base from black cardstock. The sentiment is from a digital stamp set so I printed it on white cardstock and trimmed the panel so the sentiment was in the lower right corner. I applied a strip of Wide Music Washi Tape horizontally across the panel and then added a piece of White Pearl Bling Strip at the top and bottom of the washi tape. I added two Toilet Paper Brads to the left of the sentiment and then adhered the panel to the card base. I finished the card front with several individual pearls from the bling strip.
I embellished the inside panel with a half-strip of the Wide Music Washi Tape and a narrow strip of black cardstock, and adhered the panel to the inside of the card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment