Saturday, February 13, 2021

Lets pay tribute to our frontline healthcare workers!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a super clean and simple card to pay tribute to our frontline healthcare workers. All of the Eyelet Outlet designers are creating with the new quarantine brads in the store and are coming up with some great designs so be sure to check them out! I created several CAS designs that would be easy to reproduce that I'll be sharing over the next several weeks, so let me tell you about this first one!



I created a standard A2 size top-folding card base from black cardstock. The front sentiment is computer-generated so I printed it on white cardstock and trimmed the panel so that the sentiment was in the bottom right-hand corner. I embellished the panel with two strips of silver Glitter Skinny Washi Tape set a tad bit apart and a narrow strip of black cardstock adhered between them slightly offset to the right. Using a Hero Arts stamp set, I stamped the face (which kind of reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in her younger days) just above the sentiment and added a Mask Brad. I randomly placed three Black Enamel Dots on the background and adhered the panel to the front of the card base. I stamped 'You are fabulous' from the same stamp set on the inside. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time with another quarantine-inspired card!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment