Sunday, February 21, 2021

I'm Sticking With You!

It seems like it's a lot easier to be down occasionally over this past year than it was before. I know I have experienced some down moments myself. If I become aware that someone is having a rough time, I like to send them an encouragement card with a note of support. That's what today's card does.


This is a little bit of a word play since I've used "sticky" washi tape with this sentiment. I made the embellishment piece as a print-then-cut from Cricut Design Space. I created it by combining the tape dispensor image with my own created text sentiment. More and more I am going to my computer to make the perfect sentiment for my cards. And why not? You can say anything you want whether you do it in Word, Cricut Design Space or other program.

I used a lot of very cheery washi tapes for this card. I also used two stitched flower brads on the sentiment. 

Washi Tapes Used:


Brads Used:


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment