Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Roll With it

I (Lauren) suspect that one of the things we'll always remember about the year 2020 is the Great Toilet Paper Crisis! Luckily we now have Eyelet Outlet TP and Tissue Brads to commemorate this event and to perpetrate some fairly diabolical puns, like these:


My first pun idea involved the TP, so I used the labelmaker to say, "just roll with it" and affixed the text and the brad to a faux polaroid cut from some older patterned paper. For some reason the idea of fluffy white clouds popped into my head, so my background and diecuts are clouds.


I suspect I will use the Tissue Brads most in the context of get well cards, but for this first time out, I wanted something that sort of went with the encouragement theme of the first card; so I went with, "it will blow over".


Stay tuned to the Eyelet Outlet Blog for the next few weeks, I know all of the designers will have their own unique ideas on how to use these fun brads!

can never resist a pun!

No comments:

Post a Comment