Saturday, July 10, 2021

Congratulations on your new home!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a new home card featuring our Fish Stamp Set and coordinating Fish Brads along with some Blue Enamel Dots! This was definitely a fun card to put together with the matching stamps and brads!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with a dark gray marble layering panel which I adhered to the card base. I cut the fishbowl and all the elements from aqua, green and kraft cardstock and assembled it. I added the Fish Brads and adhered the fishbowl to the card front. Using the Fish Stamp Set, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added several Blue Enamel Dots to complete the card front.



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock embellished it with horizontal strips of the gray marble and aqua cardstock, stamped a congratulatory sentiment (from another stamp set in my stash) in turquoise and black ink, and layered the panel on the Basis Aqua cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment