Saturday, July 31, 2021

Great nautical masculine card with our new brads!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a nautical masculine card for that boat-loving friend featuring our new Boat & Lighthouse Brads! I've been fixated on water/beach cards all summer long, it seems, and these new brads couldn't have hit the store at a better time! I also used our Anchor Brads along with our Wide Sky Washi Tape and Water Washi Tape which made the base for a very cool little scene! I fashioned a cliff from kraft cardstock, stamped some birds and shoreline greenery, and then added a sentiment and the brads. Easy quick card!


 
I embellished the inside panel with a strip of Red Skinny Washi Tape and a strip of blue cardstock, stamped the sentiment in blue ink, and layered the panel on the blue cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment