Sunday, July 11, 2021

Penguin Christmas Greetings!

 

Hey everyone! It's July and you know what that means! We get to break out our Christmas supplies and chill out during a hot time of year. One great way to do that is to break out the holiday themed Eyelet Outlet products.

This card was very simple and quick to do. I made a Kraft A2 card base and splattered it with white acrylic paint mixed with water. After it dried, I strung a brown jute cord between two Screw brads. Then I placed three cute penguins on it. I added Holiday Lights to the cord to make it look like a light cord. 

I cut the sentiment out with a die in green and white glitter cardstock. After placing them on the card, I placed Snowflake bling and two Snowflake brads. I added two Snowflake Bling pieces in green to finish off this whimsical card.

SHOPPING LIST:
Penguin Brads

 Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment