Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy 4th of July - East Coast Style!


Hi everyone and Happy 4th of July! Today I've made a card celebrating the East Coast side of the country. 

To make this card, I put a strip of Red Sparkle Washi tape on the edges. On top of that I place a white frame made with the largest die in the Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangles set. I love how the red glitter tape shows through the triangle openings on the edges of the die. In the corners I placed seashells from the Sea Shell brad set. 

With the bottom layers done, I worked on the scene in the center. The main image is from an 8 x 8 pad from Graphic 45 called Catch of the Day. It's an image on one of the pages and it works great here as the main focus. I used Glossy Accents to cover the sign and give it a clear shiny look. I added more themed brads from the crab, sea shore, star, anchor and mini butterfly brad sets.

Sometimes the quickest and easiest way to make a card is to start with a great graphic like this one and enhance it with brads and other accents. Eyelet Outlet has all the supplies you need to do this. Even better, they have just about every theme covered!

 Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment