Sunday, July 18, 2021

Getting Cozy with Warm Hearts & Cold Noses

Today we're celebrating Christmas in July with warm hearts and cold noses! I love Corgi dogs. Our family owns Rocky, a precocious stubborn little personality that makes our house complete. 
To create this card, I started by stamping the Corgi image from the Power Poppy Christmas Corgis set. I used Karin Markers and their blender pen to color it. I cut the image out and put it on top of a metallic silver paper circle cut with a stitched die from Art Impressions. I used the next larger die in the set to cut another circle and stacked the two together.

For the background panel, I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece out of blue cardstock. I added strips of alternating Corgi Washi Tape and Skinny Silver and Blue Washi Tapes. At the very top I put two strips of Silver Sparkle Glitter Washi Tape. Then I cut a fancy border from a die and attached it to the top. I used a strip of Fancy Long Pearl and Jewel Bling to accent the top.

To finish this card, I placed a Large and XL sized Snowflake Bling toward the top of the card. A stamped sentiment was placed on double-sided tape and put at the bottom of the circles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment