Saturday, July 3, 2021

Greetings from the Herd tri-fold

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun tri-fold good luck/congratulations card featuring our Animal Stamp Set along with our Cow & Goat Brads, Pig & Sheep Brads, Horse/Pony Brads and Wide Sky Washi Tape! This was definitely a fun one!

I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from white cardstock along with a layering panel which I covered with Wide Sky Washi Tape and a green cardstock pasture. I added die cut grass and a hand-cut fence to keep the herd in, lol! ;) I added the Cow & Goat BradsPig & Sheep Brads, and Horse/Pony Brads to complete the front of the card. 



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock along with a layering panel from dark green cardstock, and embellished it with a section of die cut grass, a green cardstock pasture and a Cow Brad. I stamped the sentiment in dark green ink and layered the panel on the dark green cardstock.



I cut a second white cardstock panel along with a folded panel from the dark green cardstock (to fashion the third fold), stamped another sentiment in dark green ink and adhered the panel on the inside.


 
Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment