Saturday, August 7, 2021

A fun thank you for that Jack of all trades!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun thank you card for that guy (or gal) who just seems to be a jack of all trades and can fix or do anything! Gotta love the matching stamps, brads and washi tape! My dad was a jack of all trades type and it's such a blessing to have someone in our lives nowadays with those same capabilities!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base and a strip from white cardstock along with a layering panel from black cardstock. I covered the strip of white cardstock with Playing Card Washi Tape. Using the Playing Card Clear Stamps, I stamped the sentiment on a white cardstock scrap, cut it with a stitched circle die, and layered it on a slightly larger red cardstock stitched circle die cut. I adhered the strip to the black cardstock panel and then adhered the circular element. I affixed one Playing Card Brad to the center of the circular element, three more Playing Card Brads across the top of the black cardstock panel, and adhered the panel to the card base. The finishing touch was adding Red Jewel Bling



I embellished the inside panel with strips of Playing Card Washi Tape and black cardstock, stamped the sentiment in black ink, and layered the panel on red cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment