Saturday, August 28, 2021

Lets Go to the Movies on Your Birthday!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a super fun birthday popcorn machine box card created with my Scan N Cut featuring our Popcorn & Ticket Brads and Red Jewel Bling! If you know me, you know that box cards are my absolute favorite fun fold and these brads and bling were just the 'ticket!' My Scan N Cut lives in a cabinet to keep it from getting dusty, and when I bring it out, I typically cut multiple files which keep me busy assembling for weeks to come. ;)

I cut the box card base from gold cardstock, and all the elements from red, white and silver cardstock with a bit of red patterned paper. I assembled the card and added a stamped sentiment, a Ticket Brad and Red Jewel Bling.



I added an additional sentiment and a Popcorn Brad to the back of the card on the signature panel.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment