Saturday, August 21, 2021

Set of Butterfly Notelets

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a pretty set of six 'hello' notelets featuring our oh-so-gorgeous Butterfly & Bird Cage Wide Washi Tape and Butterfly Brads, along with our Copper Foil Washi Tape and Clear Jewel Bling. These were super easy and look so elegant!

I used pre-made 3-1/2" x 5" note cards and envelopes. I covered six small squares with Butterfly & Bird Cage Wide Washi Tape, cut them with a postage stamps die, then layered each one on a slightly larger brown cardstock square. I cut six more squares from light brown cardstock, covered the edges with Copper Foil Washi Tape, and adhered a layered square to each one. I cut six strips from the light brown cardstock, added the copper washi tape, and adhered one strip to each card base. I added a Butterfly Brad to each square and then adhered them to the card bases. I stamped 'hello' in brown ink on each card and added Clear Jewel Bling that I colored with a brown alcohol marker. I left the inside of each blank, as these are notelets. 




Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment