Thursday, August 19, 2021

Halloween Treat Box

Every Halloween I create a special treat for my grandchildren and great nieces and nephews. This year I've decided to make them some darling little skeleton treats that I found on the "Just Add Confetti."  I thought they needed a cute treat box, so here's what I came up with.


This coffin shaped box comes from the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut image set.  The happy little skeleton on the outside is from the Miss Kate's Cuttables Countdown to Halloween Cricut image set.  The bone themed frame is also a Cricut image, but I swapped out the skeleton head for the same one as the larger skeleton, but Eyelet Outlet has a skull and cross bone brad that would also be perfect!


To keep with the "bone" theme, I added a dog bone from the Eyelet Outlet Kennel Mix brad set.  Eyelet Outlet also has some bone shaped quicklets in the clearance section that would be perfect for this project.  

Thanks for stopping in today!  See lots of awesome Halloween themed embellishments at Eyelet Outlet


.






No comments:

Post a Comment