Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Make a Wish

If, by any chance, your wish was for beautiful, realistic Dragonfly Brads, it has been granted by Eyelet Outlet! I cannot tell a lie, I (Lauren) am in love with these, so you'll be seeing a lot of them! 


Coincidentally, I had just purchased P13's Stitched With Love paper collection, which basically could have been made especially to go with our Dragonflies! I stamped my sentiment in a rich brown on one of the embroidery hoops from the patterned paper, then carefully cut it out and added three Dragonfly Brads. I made a background of two papers divided by a frieze of flowers from a third, framed up with Purple Checked Washi. I accented a few additional sprays of flowers with Glitter Enamel Dots (there are eleven other colors if you don't love gold!) and called it a day.


Be sure to check up on the EO Blog often, to see what the design team have been up to, it is always worth the trip!

pretty much loves 
ANYTHING with wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment