Sunday, August 1, 2021

Boating Beauty!

 


Hello EO fans! Today I have a card made with a quartet of good things from the store. I cut a large stitched tag using a die in my stash and the decorated it up with the new Boat and Lighthouse brad set. I stacked a white and yellow paper flower together and used a Ship Wheel brad for the center. I use pearl bling to create some motion on this. It really reminds me of currents. It's surprising sometimes what bling can do and there's so much to choose from at the EO store! 

Do you like the water? Don't forget all the water and beach themed brads at the store. You will not be disappointed! 

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great day!

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment