Saturday, August 14, 2021

Unicorn and Rainbow Inspiration!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a sweet inspirational card featuring our Unicorn & Rainbow Brads, Striped Washi Tape and Clear Jewel Bling! I sure do love me some bright rainbow colors, and this was definitely a fun one! This washi tape sure makes a striking background! ;)

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with a layering panel that I covered with Striped Washi Tape and narrow strips of white cardstock, and adhered to the card base. I cut stitched scallop rectangles from white and dark purple cardstock and layered them together. I stamped the unicorn sentiment in pink ink, added Unicorn & Rainbow Brads along with Clear Jewel Bling, and adhered the piece to the background. 



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with strips of Striped Washi Tape, dark purple and white cardstock, then stamped the sentiment in pink ink and layered the panel on the dark purple cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment