Saturday, January 1, 2022

What's cuter than a turtle on a tag?!

Hey everybody! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a super adorable card featuring our Turtle Brads and Green Pearl Bling! There's something about a tag on the front of card... and especially a tag with a super cute turtle, some pearl bling and a pun-y sentiment! This is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! And sometimes less is definitely more!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with layering panels from green cardstock and green dotted pattern paper. I die cut a tag from white cardstock using a tag die and stamped the sentiment in green ink. I added a couple strips cut from the green cardstock to the bottom of the tag, added the Turtle Brad and a tiny heart punched from pink cardstock. I added some green crafting cord to the tag before adhering it to the card front, and then added some Green Pearl Bling to finish it off.



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with a wide strip of the green dotted patterned paper used on the front. I stamped the sentiment in green ink and layered the panel on green cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment