Saturday, January 29, 2022

Congrats Coin Purse for the Grad!

Hey everybody! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun gift card holder featuring our Light Pink Paper Flowers, Clear Jewel Bling Strips and a Silver Edge Clear Jewel Brad. I created this one for a graduation but the sky is the limit with regard to occasions and color schemes! I've had this cut file in my arsenal for many years and have made quite a few of these. This one is a little different in that I added pockets to the inside - one pocket holds a little graduation card and the other will hold a gift card.

I cut the base from a dotted ink-resist paper and inked it with light pink distress ink and then a slightly darker pink ink to darken it up just a bit. I cut the coin purse frames with clasps from pink cardstock and adhered them to the base. I adhered a Light Pink Paper Flower with a Silver Edge Clear Jewel Brad to the center front, and then added Clear Jewel Bling Strip around the front edge of the coin purse frame. I stamped a sentiment in pink ink, trimmed it and adhered it beneath the flower. 


I cut the inside pockets from a plaid patterned paper and punched half-circles in the tops before adhering them. I created a 'Happy Graduation' card to slip into one of the pockets cut from pink and white cardstock panels. I rounded the corners, stamped the sentiment in pink inks, and adhered the panels together. The bottom pocket awaits a gift card.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment