Sunday, January 16, 2022

Happy Birthday Cupcakes and Presents!

 

January is an important time at my house because it's my husband's birthday month. It's a tradition that his birthday card has a doxie dog on it. It began decades ago when our fur baby was a doxie. Our beloved Tigger has been gone a long time but he is always remember during Steve's birthday. Funny how traditions begin but that's the story behind ours.

I saw this ephemera piece in a paper pad I have in my stash and of course my head danced with all kinds of way to make this really special using Eyelet Outlet brads, washi tapes and bling. I love it and I think my husband will too! It's so easy to take something good and make it great with EO embellishments.

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for stopping by today for inspiration and fun using Eyelet Outlet brads and embellishments. Have a great day!

Happy Creating Everyone!


                                     Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment