Thursday, January 6, 2022

I Like You A BOT

It's time to get it in GEAR, crafters and start your Valentine projects. I had so much fun creating this robot treat box for the little ones in my life who I "like a BOT!"  


I created this little guy with two different boxes from the Cricut image library and borrowed a couple of other parts from other Cricut robots for his arms, mouth, and antenna. 



I love that he has moveable arms with the help of some Eyelet Outlet round brads and both the head and body opens to hold plenty of treats.


Products Used:


Thanks for stopping by and we can't wait to see the Valentine projects you create with Eyelet Outlet products. Please show us over at our Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group.  


1 comment:

  1. Susan: This is a terrific gift box for a special guy of any age! Very clever! It was also be great to share with local STEM/STEAM teachers, too.

    ReplyDelete