Sunday, January 30, 2022

Happy Birthday to the Tool Man

Hello EO fans! Today I'm here with a fun masculine card. I've used many different washi tapes on this card. It all works together to create a happy birthday tool man theme.

I've also added tool brads to this card. I think the wrench and hammer is perfect for this man. These are from the Tools brad set. The hand saw is from the Saw brad set. Green, orange and white pearls add just a little bit of bling. This may be a man's card but I still think the pearls add the right touch.

This card is for my husband who it a real tool man. I think he's going to get a kick out of it. I just love that no matter the theme, EO always has just the right washi tape and brads. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I inspired you to do a little winter cardmaking. Have a great week!

Happy Creating Everyone!


                                     Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment