Saturday, January 8, 2022

Getting Ready For Mother's Day!

Hey everybody! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a pretty Mother's Day card featuring our Clear Jewel Bling Strips, White Pearl Bling Strips, Brown Enamel Dots and Glitter Brown Skinny Washi Tape! We have a local store who sells my commissioned Mother's Day cards every year, so I always get started on them several months ahead of time. I really love how this one turned out and I'm sure I'll be making a few more like this! 

I cut all the pieces from natural, brown, gold foil and coordinating patterned papers, assembled the card, and stamped the sentiment in brown ink. I added Clear Jewel Bling Strips to the dress which I colored with alcohol markers (did you know you can do that?!), pearls from a White Pearl Bling Strip around the neck of the dress form which I also colored with alcohol markers. I added several Brown Enamel Dots to the background, Glitter Brown Skinny Washi Tape strips down each side and a brown ribbon bow to complete the front. 



Here's a shot of the inside. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment