Friday, April 13, 2018

Curve Ball!

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here with another ATC*.

Baseball fan?  You betcha! My kids are all grown now, but over the years I spent plenty of time at little league games.  Yes it was fun, but the best thing about team sports was the lessons they learned about life.  Time to play...


This card came together really fast!  I stamped the (excellent) sentiment on a watercolor paper ATC with Archival Ink, painted in a blue sky, drew in a dashed line and added a baseball brad.


The brad came from the Balls Brad set which contains a mix of basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls and baseballs.  (total of 12 brads)


Oh and here's a quick tip!  I used the inside of a roll of tape to draw in that nice curve!


Here's the finished ATC...


...which easily becomes a card when placed on a simple background.


I stamped out a few extra ATC's that I would love to share!  If you are interested head over to my Facebook or Instagram page and leave me a comment.  I will send them out next week.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Susie Bentz:  My Time to Play

Materials for  Curve Ball Card:

Eyelet Outlet Ball Brads
Inkadinkado Stamps - Friendly Advice
Prima watercolor paper and paint

*Artist Trading Card - 2.5" x 3.5" piece of original art made in any medium and intended to be traded with other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment