Sunday, April 22, 2018

Latte Birthday

Hi Friends! kel here today to share another fun coffee card!

I got to play with these adorable Coffee Brads again to make my card. I actually had just one white coffee cup left, so decided to use it to make a birthday card!



To make my background, I embossed a piece of dark red cardstock with a Happy Birthday themed folder. Then, I took two different circle punches and just punched out some circles, making sure to go off the edge on all of them!! After I added my sentiment strip, I added the white coffee cup to one of the circles, and then added two differently shaped white heart brads to the other two empty circles. LOVE how this card came out. The white coffee cup and heart brads really stand out against the dark background!

Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment: