Thursday, April 19, 2018

Happy Seagull

Good Thursday morning crafty friends!  I'll never forget the first time taking my daughter to Padre Island and her great surprise when a seagull swooped down and grabbed some of her lunch right out of her hand!  That memory comes to mind every time I see my Eyelet Outlet Seagull Brads in my organizer, so I decided to put the brads and the memory together and create a fun little card, perfect for sending cheer.  


I also used the little Cattail Brad that is included with Eyelet Outlet Frog Set Brads.  The post that the hungry little seagull is sitting on is an image from Cricut's Life's a Beach cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by today and if your travels take you near the Orlando Florida area next weekend, April 27-28, visit Eyelet Outlet in person at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo!  





No comments:

Post a Comment