Thursday, April 26, 2018

Everything I Brew, I Brew For You!

Lets get this Thursday morning started with some coffee themed cards, shall we? For this little card, I used the Espresso Machine from Cricut's Love You Latte cartridge.  But you know me, I love adding dimension and interest to my Cricut images by adding an Eyelet Outlet Brad!  For this card, I used the little tea cup from the Tea Pot & Tea Cup Brads Set.  For a touch more texture, I used one of the Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots for the power button on the espresso machine, too!  😉


Also featured on this card is lovely digital paper from AMBillustrations shop on Etsy.  This set of 16 different coordinating patterns is called, "Coffee Time." 

How about a little "Throw Back Thursday," today?  Here's another card I did last summer featuring Eyelet Outlet Coffee Bean Brads from the Coffee Set and another one of the papers from AMBillustations "Coffee Time" set.  


To create this little guy, I combined the boy figure from Cricut's Beyond Birthdays cartridge along with the eyes and mouth from Cricut Funny Faces and an Eyelet Outlet Coffee Bean Brad for his body!  

Eyelet Outlet will be at the Scrapbook Expo this weekend in Orlando, so if you're in the area, stop by and see us there!




No comments:

Post a Comment