Friday, April 6, 2018

Hearts and Glitter, What's Not to Love

Many of us like to use designer papers on our cards, but did you know you can also achieve a designer look by adding Washi Tape to a piece of cardstock? It's really very easy to do and the look can be quite striking.

For this card I chose two different Washi Tapes (Eyelet Outlet has a lot of awesome ones to choose from!) and actually placed them side by side, with no gap in between. This gave my paper a striped look and because the Washi Tape I used is glittery, my card sparkles.


To give my card even more sparkle, I added a row of the Eyelet Outlet Fancy Long Bling Zig Zag. The white  hearts are Eyelet Outlet Brads. There is Glitter Enamel Dot in the center of the camera's lightbulb and there is a single rhinestone (I cut it from the strip of Fancy Long Bling Zig Zag) on the camera, too.


Just look at the bling:


Eyelet Outlet Products Used:




Inside my card I added some more of the Washi Tape 
and a single heart-shaped Brad:



There's just so much to love at Eyelet Outlet!
Click HERE to go to the online store!

If you're near St. Louis, check this out:


Eyelet Outlet will be there!



who is wishing she was in Collinsville 

No comments:

Post a Comment