Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Where to Buy Beer

The new Eyelet Outlet releases have arrived

and they are so fun!  

It's Kim from Katydid Cards and I can't wait to share with you the cards I made using them.  The first set I'm showcasing is the Beer Brads having beer bottles in two different designs and a mug.  Great for all your masculine cards and layouts.

I decided a step card would be the perfect backdrop for the design I had in mind.  This way the brads get to take center stage with just a little embellishment in the form of "foam" using Liquid Applique.  I saw this sentiment on the Internet somewhere and just had to use it on this card.




I took my color cues from the brads themselves and love the combination!  And speaking of love, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love how cute that foam looks and all I did was dab a bit of liquid applique on the mugs and the focal oval and heat set it.  Here's another look from the side.



A simple sentiment inside finishes off the card.  I should have added another beer bottle or two now that I look at the inside again.



 Thanks for visiting us today.  See you soon!


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment