Saturday, March 16, 2019

A Wreath on the Door

Spring has sprung. It's time to put away the snowmen decorating our doors and porches and get out the spring wreaths and decorations. 



You, too can create this gorgeous wreath. It's not a stamp - it's WASHI TAPE!

First, I used two circle punches to create the form for my wreath.


Then I took some Hardwood Floor Washi Tape and ruggedly tore it down the middle lengthwise. I used each strip to wrap my wreath form.



The flowers are made from the Wide Flower Washi Tape. I first secured a strip of it onto white cardstock. I then used Copic Markers to color the flowers and leaves I wanted to use. After it had dried, I fussy cut around the colored pieces.



To make sure the flowers and wreath would stay securely on the door I created with cardstock, I used a single Round Brad in the center of each flower, going through all the layers.


I completed the card by adding two Rabbit Brads beside the door.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Be sure to head over to the Eyelet Outlet store to check out all the products. 



No comments:

Post a Comment